Sunday 26 July 2015

Hall of Fame Wrestler Roddy Piper Talks Hulk Hogan & More in Studio - 7/24/15


WWE Hall of Famer “Rowdy” #RoddyPiper appeared on The Rich Eisen Show this week to promote some of his new products, including a graphic novel and a soda line, and was asked about the ongoing #HulkHogan controversy.

When he finally got down to the question, “Hot Rod” fired off a few lines that will undoubtedly bring him some heat.

“Boy, you guys are sensitive. Hang on. I know people who gotta get up and walk five miles for water first thing in the morning.”

“With Hulkster, I don’t agree with all his choices, but I don’t hear people saying all the great things he’s done. All those kids that said their prayers and took their vitamins; I don’t hear them saying that. At a time with Hogan, where he has a little boy in jail, and a little lady trying to make it in show business…”

_“I think everybody needs to get a life. I don’t think anybody should just go to hurt your feelings for no reason.” _


No comments:

Post a Comment