Don't miss this months edition of the Word's best and fastest growing HD internet Wrestling talk show - Wrestle Talk TV. Hosted by Joel Ross and Patrick Lennon and in association with the Daily Star and FSM Magazine.
On this episode:
-We join Wrestling Legend Mick Foley during his recent sold out stand up comedy tour of the UK for a massive two part interview.
- Star of the BBC's new hit show "Hot Like Us", the FWA's Leroy Kincaide is in the studio.
- We are live at Dragon Gate's recent UK tour shows.
- WTTV cameras are at the launch of the new BWC London Wrestling school, next door to the 2012 Olympic Village.
- Comedian Jim Smallman is with us to look at the best wrestling videos on Youtube this month.
- Have you ever wanted to be a wrestling booker or promoter? We show you how with a new training course.
- There is more Colt Cabana and "Creative Has Nothing For You".
- Win tickets to Impact Wrestling's UK tour in January.
- All the latest wrestling news and views as we discuss CM Punk's push, the Return of The Rock, Impact Wrestling's signing of new Head of Creative Bruce Pritchard and their joining with OVW as well as it's new direction with Bobby Rhode.
Saturday, 26 November 2011
Sunday, 20 November 2011
From Survivor Series 2011, The Rock and John Cena team up to take on The Awesome Truth. Don't miss Survivor Series on Pay Per View 11/24/13. #SurvivorSeries
Survivor Series (2011) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by WWE that took place on November 20, 2011 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. It was presented by THQ's WWE '12. It was the 25th annual Survivor Series event and the first one to take place in Madison Square Garden since the 2002 event. It sold out in only 90 minutes.
The 2011 Survivor Series was hyped in NYC by throwing a huge fan interaction event outside of Madison Square Garden 2 days before the event, which included the first look at new WWE '12 video game, a signing with CM Punk, and a performance from the band Oleander.
The event was attended by over 1,500 WWE fans, including one who received 2 tickets to the sold out event by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Also in attendance were Zack Ryder and Jimmy Hart, who gave a bus tour of NYC to 150 fans who won tickets via WWE.com in the weeks leading to the event.
Seven matches took place at the event, six of which were broadcast live on pay-per-view. The Main events from this installment of Survivor Series would have a lasting effect on the next year in the WWE. In the main event from the Raw brand, The Rock, in his first match since WrestleMania XX, teamed with John Cena and defeated The Miz and R-Truth. The main event from the SmackDown brand saw Big Show defeat World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry by disqualification. In another predominant match on the card, CM Punk was victorious over Alberto Del Rio by submission to win the WWE Championship, a reign that would continue throughout the entirety of 2012, and become 6th longest in company history.
The event garnered 281,000 pay-per-view buys, up from 244,000 buys the previous year's event.
Friday, 18 November 2011
On the eve of Survivor Series 2011, CM Punk took over Madison Square Garden to make predictions, give away tickets to the event, promote the new WWE '12 video game and more!
Monday, 14 November 2011
Ringside Collectibles and WrestlingFigs.com were at the TNA IMPACT Wrestling Bound For Glory 2011 Fan InterAction event. Watch as IMPACT Wrestling's biggest stars are interviewed at their most important event of the year!
Saturday, 5 November 2011
A great clip here of CM Punk arguing with a fan, calls him a John Cena fan and accuses him of watching TNA!